• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Another refugee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another refugee

Hi all.

Some of you may remember me on CAG as Elsinore.

I have been a CAG member since 10th March 2006. For about a year I was a member of the site team.

Last Thursday, returning after a short spell in hospital, I logged on to CAG as usual. I caught up on subscribed threads, read some new ones, responded to a PM and logged off. All normal.

On Friday I logged on to discover that my account had been severely restricted. I am now unable to access a forum which contains two of my own (important) threads. A further Business Claim thread which I originated has disappeared. I cannot edit my settings. I tried to PM a member of the site team to ask what the problem was but found that my PM facility had also been removed. So I posted an enquiry on the Business Account Claims forum. After an hour, I checked back and the post had been removed. Fortunately, I had copied it soon after posting.

Having privileges removed is not a problem for me as I am now an infrequent user and can manage perfectly well without CAG (as I am sure they can without me). I also took the precaution of copying both of the important threads some time ago, after another member suggested that it would be prudent to do so.

If I have infringed CAG site rules, then I am happy to be corrected. However, as nobody from CAG has contacted me, I remain mystified. As I am now persona non grata with CAG, I hope LB will not mind me reporting it here, as it is certain to be read by somebody on the CAG site team!

After waiting for 7 days, I don’t expect to hear from them. Their failure to explain their actions is crass behaviour.
    Tags: None

Re: Another refugee

try emailing someone from site team and see if you get a response.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hi Fortinbras, & welcome.

I have read some of your contributions to CAG, & I reckon their loss will be our gain!
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        try emailing someone from site team and see if you get a response.
        I asked the question in a post and the post was taken down. If they want to tell me anything, they know how to find me.:tinysmile_grin_t:
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        Hi Fortinbras, & welcome.

I have read some of your contributions to CAG, & I reckon their loss will be our gain!
        Thanks Charity.
        Last edited by Fortinbras; 9th February 2012, 15:13:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hiya and welcome to Beagles, a lot of us here are ex CAG and in fact you'll find some of us were the first to be banned, in fact I have the dubious pleasure of being the very last person to be kicked out of their chatroom.
          You're amongst friends here.

Comment

Hi, I don't think you will ever get a response, or if you do not one that you will understand.
            I know Amethyst spoke highly of you and the help you gave OTR, like already said 'their loss', it's just sad they don't seem to care about the people trying to get help, just their petty rules.

PS I am a good girl I have never been banned from anywhere lol

Comment

Welcome to LB. I am sure you will be a real asset here by the sounds of things. As said above, loads of us have been banned previously for spurious reasons, but life goes on and CAG for me is a distantish memory now.

I look forward to reading your posts.:beagle:

Comment

Hi Fortinbras

Welcome to LB, I have never been banned from accross the road but choose for LB to be my home where it is far more friendly.

We hope that you will continue to contribute here and make this your new home as everyone is welcome.

Comment

Watchya, there's a name I haven't seen in some time..

Sorry to see the moderation stick is still being applied liberally, such a shame..

Comment

Hiya

Another very familiar name from the past. Welcome to Legal Beagles :beagle:

Cel x
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi and welcome to you, Fortinbras. I, too, remember you as Elsinore from about 5 years ago, before I got the same treatment that yourself - and many others - have now received.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                        try emailing someone from s-h-i-t-e team and see if you get a response.
                        IFYPFY. :tinysmile_grin_t:

What I'd like to know is whether or not, as the name suggests, 'Fortinbras' is a pugnacious transvestite.
                        Last edited by CleverClogs; 9th February 2012, 21:32:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost demerged

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          IFYPFY. :tinysmile_grin_t:

What I'd like to know is whether or not, as the name suggests, 'Fortinbras' is a pugnacious transvestite.
                          Fortinbras is a Prince, not a queen!
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                            Fortinbras is a Prince, not a queen!
                            Fought in bras...

Oh, please yourself.

Comment

You two guys crease me up sometimes. If there's a tangent to be found, you'll go off on it !! Priceless !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRwBB...eature=related

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X