• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New to the site yesterday, hi to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site yesterday, hi to all

i joined the site yesterday for some advice on my mortgage. have been welcomed with open arms to the site, many thanks for all the members doing their best to help others.
    Tags: None

Re: New to the site yesterday, hi to all

Welcome to LB. I'm glad you've been met with the normal friendly attitude and hope you are getting the help you sought.:beagle:

Comment

I have to agree, fantastic forum full of great advice with not a hint of judgement from anyone.

Thank you to all who advise.

Comment

Hi astraldream, & welcome
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thankyou, i cant help anyone with legal advice but im pretty good with anything canine.. hee hee :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
            Welcome to LB. I'm glad you've been met with the normal friendly attitude and hope you are getting the help you sought.:beagle:
            well to be honest i have tried posting a bit of my own experience on debts to one person, but havent had any responses to my problems yet, am extremely hopeful to get some advice, but it is quite a new subject i think, and there doesnt seem to be anybody to give advice on it, unless it is just me being useless lol

many thanks for your welcome, and have to agree about the part of the lack of judgement from all members. I have been there myself at points in the past, so am not one to judge others, nobody deserves the stresses going on in debt and you will always get somebody trying to make money out of it, whether it be legal or illegal, so who are we to judge anyway.

Comment

Sorry to hear you've not had a reply to your thread. If you type bump in response to it, it will go to the top of the posts again and give people who maybe weren't around yesterday a chance to look at it. :beagle:

Comment

Welcome J1fbo.......:beagle:

Can't we find a better username that that!? Have a think and I'll change it if you want!

Glad you're finding the site helpful and friendly.

Cel x
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks cel I use this user name for almost everything, including my xbox live account hehe, I will get my info together and scan it on for you asap, thanks very much

Comment

Hi j and welcome.

Comment

Hi J & welcome from me too

The Queen Sanctuary is here if you like Queen-rofl

The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Turbs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X