• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi i`m new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi i`m new here

Hello i`m new here and was advised to check out this forum by an aquintance over a predictimnet with the CSA and them sending the bailiffs even though i have offered to to pay the csa £200 a month and they refused even though thye are cashing the cheques i send and now i have to deal with the bailiffs aswell. I`m at my wits end with it all
    Tags: None

Re: Hi i`m new here

Hi geordie and welcome,

Click on 'Bailiff' tab at the top of the page and you'll see a wealth of information. By the time you've finished reading you'll know more than the bailiff.

Comment

Hi and welcome to LB.

It sounds like you're having a bit of trouble at the moment. If you could post up a bit more detail about the history of this it would be useful please.

How long has it been going on for?
      When did it go to court?
      How long ago were bailiffs instructed?
      What amount were bailiffs instructed to collect?
      What have the bailiffs acually done so far?
      etc...

All of this would be useful. If you don't know some of the answers, don't worry - that's what we're all here for, to help you. :beagle:

Comment

Welcome to Legal Beagles.

It is probably better to start your thread in the bailiff section http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=76

Please give all the info as Labman has asked so we can advise you.

Also, have a read here this is a great guide to bailiffs http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=14113

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X