• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Member - First Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - First Post

HiHi

I've been reading this board for a long time but this is the first time I've finally registered and posted.

There's a treasure trove of information here but I wonder about additional resources you use for this type of stuff.

Please list other relevant sites/blogs/forums that you follow

I'll go post an intro now!
    Tags: None

Re: New Member - First Post

Hi and welcome to Legal Beagles!

Indeed there is a wealth of information here, and a VERY deep pool of knowledge should you ever need to ask for help personally.

I think if any one of us were to post up sources of information, it would be far too mammoth a task. Most of it comes from experience, reading around various posts and outcomes and reading legislation.

You'll be surprised how soon you pick things up, and before long you'll be posting confidently about things you previously knew little about.

It's addictive!

Comment

New Here

Hola I've been lurking here for many many months but this is my first post. This board has been a wealth of knowledge but I wonder about some other sites you use you use for this type of stuff. Please list other relevant sites/blogs/forums that you follow I'll go post an intro now!

Comment

Re: New Here

Glorma, there is a load of sites in the www and all you have to do is google cos most of us are or have been on all of them.
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: New Here

As above. I doubt anyone will provide a list of sites for you to go to. I'm happy to list the main ones. This site is pretty much unique in not minding if other sites are mentioned, as it takes the view that the most important thing is the person in need gets good help from somewhere.

By listing these, please understand, it is in no way saying they are good, bad or indifferent - that is an issue purely for you to decide:

Consumer action Group, Money Saving Expert and All About Debt are three common ones. There are loads of others though. It really is best to google 'Consumer Websites' or similar, then make your mind up which one is for you. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

New Member - First Post

Greetings Ive been reading this board for over a year but this is my first post. There's a treasure trove of information here but I was wondering about some other sites you use you use for this type of stuff. Please list other relevant sites/blogs/forums that you follow I'll go post an intro now!

Comment

Hi,

I've posted a reply on your original thread:

New Here - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

It's probably best to keep everything on one thread. Unfortunately the site goes much quieter over the weekends, so you won't get anything like the same number of answers as you would on a week day. :beagle:

Comment

Long Time Lurker

HiH I've been lurking here for a long time but this is my first time posting. There's a treasure trove of information here but I wonder about additional resources you use for this type of stuff. Please list other relevant sites/blogs/forums that you follow I'll go post an intro now!

Comment

Re: Long Time Lurker

Originally posted by Glormasally View Post
                  HiH I've been lurking here for a long time but this is my first time posting. There's a treasure trove of information here but I wonder about additional resources you use for this type of stuff. Please list other relevant sites/blogs/forums that you follow I'll go post an intro now!
                  You may have been lurking but you have asked the same question more than once, may I ask what info you are asking for?

Comment

First Post (Finally)

Hello Everyonei I've been lurking here for many many months but this is my first post. I find this forum very useful but I was wondering about some other sites you use you use for this type of stuff. Please let me know other sites/forums you use I'll go post an intro now!

Comment

Re: First Post (Finally)

You have repeated the same post 5 times. Please post what you want cos otherwise I think you are here to spam the forum. If that is the case then please go away, if not then post up what the problem you have and we might be able to help you.
                      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

>Multiple Threads Merged<

Welcome to LB.
                        Now we've got that put of the way, please return and let us know how we may be of assistance..

Comment

Hello
                          I have been lurking Nah just kidding

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X