• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi to everybody, new member, just joined.
    Looking forward to being an active member of your group.
    Tags: None

Re: Hi all

Hi eddjam,

A very warm welcome to Legal Beagles.

Comment

Hello eddjam,

:santa3:

Shadowcat.

Comment

Hi and welcome to Beagles. Look forward to seeing you posting away!:beagle:

Comment

Hello, as a fairly new member I have to say I love it here hope you do too!!

Comment

Loving your avatar Monz.

Comment

And a Welcome from me too

Turbs

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowcat View Post
                Loving your avatar Monz.
                Thank You
                Is that the one at the top or bottom?? Lol not that I am a technophobe or anything.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Monzter View Post
                  Thank You
                  Is that the one at the top or bottom?? Lol not that I am a technophobe or anything.....................
                  Lol..avatar at top..s
                  ignature at bottom

Comment

Hi and welcome to ya, Eddjam. As I guess you can see, we indulge in a bit of banter here, as well as the more serious stuff !!!

Monz (nice abbrevo, methinks) - I lurve the Thelwell cartoons. So I lurve your avatar !!!

Comment

I dressed my daughter up as a Thelwell character for the Christmas local show fancy dress - on a 16.2hh horse!! The one in the Avatar. The Thelwell cartoons are funny I have a gymkhana book of Thelwell. Hilarious.

And yeah I like Monz

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X