• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

being rude....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being rude....

So sorry for being rude with my earlier post.....hi to all on the forum and all the very best for the festive season. Probably be in my favour to be polite as i think i may be spending some considerable time on the site!!!
    Tags: None

Re: being rude....

Welcome to Legal Beagles. Sorry - I didn't see your earlier post, but maybe best by the sounds of things! lol

If there's anything you think we can help with, post away!:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

mmmm....thanks labman! It's taken me six months to get this far, so i'm sure i can wait till after crimble... Do you think i may have a battle on my hands?

Regards,
      Andy.

Comment

A Warm Welcome, did not see you earlier post either so no need to apologise yet(now I've gotta look for the other post because I am really really nosey!!!)
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

please do!! i eagerly await your thoughts.....lolololololol

Comment

Gosh! I don't do ppi so wouldn't have a clue I'm afraid, but good luck.

I see you've already had some good advice. I know Bill-K, Turboman and Di30 are also whizzes at ppi, so may be worth asking them to have a look at your thread if you don't get many responses beforehand.

Comment

Welcome, Brummie.

I found your PPI thread, and searched for rudeness - alas I found none, which meant I was denied a good reason to insult you in return !!!

I hope I've helped a bit in there, mate.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X