• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Howdy-Doo-Dee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy-Doo-Dee

Hello!

Just a quick heads up to all, have just registered after being referred by a fellow cagger.

Looking forward to sharing my problems and helping where I can.

Toddle-Pip

MC
    The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
    Tags: None

Re: Howdy-Doo-Dee

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    Hello!

Just a quick heads up to all, have just registered after being referred by a fellow cagger.

Looking forward to sharing my problems and helping where I can.

Toddle-Pip

MC
    Hi Master Chief

Glad to see you ...................Not Nice to see you and that stuff.

Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
      Hi Master Chief

Glad to see you ...................Not Nice to see you and that stuff.

Sparkie
      Thanks Sparkie

MC
      The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Comment

Hi mate! Good to see you here!

Comment

Cheers DS,

Good to be here and in such good company!

MC

Comment

Hi Master Chief! Welcome to a brilliant site. Take time to have a good look round and then anything you feel we may be help with, just post away to your hearts content. You'll be surprised at the vast range of knowledge on here.

We'll tell you about the induction ceremony once you've settled in!

Comment

Originally posted by Caspar View Post
              Hi Master Chief! Welcome to a brilliant site. Take time to have a good look round and then anything you feel we may be help with, just post away to your hearts content. You'll be surprised at the vast range of knowledge on here.

We'll tell you about the induction ceremony once you've settled in!
              Ooooh, does it involve sneaking into Matrons' chambers? Only the last time I got more than I bargained for!

Comment

Apologies Master Chief, I've only just seen this.

Welcome and nice to see you here.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X