• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi there, I've just joined as I was searching for some information on a company called Redress Claims.

They have recently contacted me stating I could benefit form their service as there has been a recent change in the law regarding credit card agreements. I am not aware of this and was uncomfortable in parting with any credit card details for them to a) charge my account for their service and b) pursue a claim on my behalf.

Has anyone come across them?

Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi MatchPotKid

Please do a lot more research before even thinking about using such a company. If your credit cards have money due back, you can do it your self for free!

Take a look at this:

Redress claims - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

There are a lot companies about like this making misleading claims, new ones pop up every week.
    If it's doable, do it yourself.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

The Ministry of Justice who authorise these Claims Management Companies state that they should NOT be collecting upfront fees and that they should also not be cold calling.

There has been no change of law in Credit card charges, but there has been a recent ruling on PPI which if it has been mis- sold the banks or whoever sold it will have to refund. Again you do not need to use one of these companies for this purpose as it is quite simple to do yourself.

Credit cards and still relatively easy to reclaim and one of our members claimed all the charges back in 9 days. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=17444

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...splay.php?f=33 have a read here in a credit card section as this may help you.

Originally posted by matchpotkid View Post
      Hi there, I've just joined as I was searching for some information on a company called Redress Claims.

They have recently contacted me stating I could benefit form their service as there has been a recent change in the law regarding credit card agreements. I am not aware of this and was uncomfortable in parting with any credit card details for them to a) charge my account for their service and b) pursue a claim on my behalf.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by matchpotkid View Post

If one Googles their name - link - one will find that those shonky spivs have made all manner of assertions in the past.

Stercus bovi est.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X