• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, am v new to message boards...don't even know if I am doing this correctly. I am in debt to credit cards and a bank...have changed bank account as advised by CCCS but have just had a horrible feeling....does Santander own MBNA Europe?
    Tags: None

Re: Hello

Originally posted by erdentarthurdent View Post
    Hello, am v new to message boards...don't even know if I am doing this correctly. I am in debt to credit cards and a bank...have changed bank account as advised by CCCS but have just had a horrible feeling....does Santander own MBNA Europe?
    No.

MBNA Europe, is a subsidiary of Bank of America Corp.
    However, MBNA Europe do service many credit cards across Europe.

Credit cards
    Santander and MBNA have formed a partnership allowing you to view your account online. You will be able to view your account by logging on to the Online Service – where you can then view information about your Santander credit card account. You’ll also be able to carry out certain transactions through our online service. We’ll then receive your instructions and send them to MBNA, who will process the transactions.
    MBNA Europe Bank Limited (MBNA) issues Santander credit cards. In your credit card agreement with MBNA, they explain how they’ll use your personal information and what rights you have in respect of your information. If you visit MBNA's website, http://www.mbna.co.uk, please bear in mind that this privacy statement doesn’t apply to that site.
    MBNA's Contact Details: MBNA Europe Bank Limited, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB. Phone 08459 724724

Comment

Thank you very much, thought I'd just given them carte-blanche to deduct money from my new current account with Santa. You've lifted one of many weights from my shoulders.:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Hiya erdentarthurdent

Welcome to Legal Beagles

Glad that concern is cleared up.

As you've contacted CCCS, you've made the first step to managing these debts, next have a good read of this forum:

General Debt Forum - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Particularly read the sticky threads at the top of that forum titled DMPs. (Debt Management Plans) You can sort all of these out yourself. Plenty of info on here to deal with everything.

Best of luck
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by erdentarthurdent View Post
          Thank you very much, thought I'd just given them carte-blanche to deduct money from my new current account with Santa. You've lifted one of many weights from my shoulders.:tinysmile_grin_t:
          I believe you'll find there is no Santa clause. :santa_cheesy:

Comment

Nice to hear BBC Watchdog tonight (12/05/2011) having a dig at Santa-banco;
            store cards mainly...naughty, naughty...de calculo?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/
            Last edited by Angry Cat; 12th May 2011, 21:58:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
              Nice to hear BBC Watchdog tonight (12/05/2011) having a dig at Santa-banco;
              store cards mainly...naughty, naughty...de calculo?
              What was that about a pebble?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                What was that about a pebble?
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/...r_loyalty.html

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X