• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RCI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCI

Hi im new Looking for help ive had a letter from RCI saying AS A RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO PAY THE RENTALS PUNCTUALLY YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE REPUDIATED THE AGREEMENT AND WE HEREBY ACCEPT SUCH REPUDIATION.WE WOULD LIKE TO EADVISE YOU THAT THE AGREEMENT HAS NOW BEEN TERMINATED AND YOU ARE NO LONGER IN POSSESSION OF THE ABOVE VEHICLE WITH OUR CONSENT .MY PARTNER LEFT ME AND I FELL BEHIND WITH MY PAYMENTS UP UNTIL THAT DATE I HAD NOT MISSED A PAYMENT.I HAVE PHONED RCI WHO WERE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL OUR INTERESTED IN ANY OFFER OF PAYMENT I WAS OFFERING.I HAVE PAID IN TOTAL £16,500 AND I ONLY OWE £2700 ON CAR THE CAR WOULD HAVE BEEN MINE IN SEPTEMBER THIS YEAR I DO NOT WISH TO LOSE MY CAR AFTER PAYING ALL THIS MONEY BUT THEY WONT LISTEN TO REASON HELP PLEASE.
    Tags: None

Re: RCI

Hello and welcome to LB.

I am so sorry to hear of your issues here and hope they are sorted out very soon.

I'm sure someone will be along soon to give you some advice on this, good luck.

Comment

Comment

is the agreement an hp or a personal loan . if its an hp agreemant they cannot reposses the vehicle withou a court order . if you have a personal loan then they have no rights on the car . Continue to pay and pay extra to reduce the areears if you can but in either of those cases they cannot re-posses easily .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X