• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hfo Serices Limited&Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hfo Serices Limited&Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors

Hi
    i wrote about hfo services limited &turnbull rutherford solicitors last week and you all gave me a lot of good feed back.friday i went to cab and got no advice at all so i now require some help again is there any solicitors that would help me take on these b****** my big problem is i would require legal aid these nasty lot are getting
    both my wife&me down.I have never come across people like these all my other creditors are ok up to now the debt as gone from £3,729.48 in 2004, to£9,393.05 in 2008,to £12,585.63 in 2010,and£15,850.21 in 2011,.Ican put copies of documents on if i have to.I have wrote to hfo asking for them to send me all the documents they have about this debt also i have sent a letter to welcome financial services.asking them for all the documents they have.
    Tags: None

Re: Hfo Serices Limited&Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors

Can you give a bit more background please? Have you already got a thread about this on here? If so it's best to keep it all on one thread.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by rbealuk1 View Post
      Hi
      i wrote about hfo services limited &turnbull rutherford solicitors last week and you all gave me a lot of good feed back.friday i went to cab and got no advice at all so i now require some help again is there any solicitors that would help me take on these b****** my big problem is i would require legal aid these nasty lot are getting
      both my wife&me down.I have never come across people like these all my other creditors are ok up to now the debt as gone from £3,729.48 in 2004, to£9,393.05 in 2008,to £12,585.63 in 2010,and£15,850.21 in 2011,.Ican put copies of documents on if i have to.I have wrote to hfo asking for them to send me all the documents they have about this debt also i have sent a letter to welcome financial services.asking them for all the documents they have.
      Questions for you :

Do you have a Notice of Assignment from Welcome / HFO Services / HFO Capital ?

If so what date is stated upon it as the date of sale of account to HFO ?

There is very sound evidence in some Welcome / HFO sales that the transfer may be illegal due to certain factors prevailing at the time. Glad to advise you further on this if you can answer the above.

Thanks

HFO Basher

Comment

Originally posted by rbealuk1 View Post
        Hi
        Whilst I appreciate that the CBA do a good job in a large number of cases, they are not much use when it comes to dealing with the likes of HFO Services Limited and Turnbull Rutherford Limited. Dealing with these these companies is on a whole new level. It takes some serious understanding to disect the entire administrative process that they run thier affairs by and the complicated labyrinth of individual limited companies within thier group that accounts are passed between. Nobobody really knows who they are dealing with. Even District Judges have become totally confused (and bemused) by the entire process, whereas defendants have lost thier cases when quite clearly HFO / TR did not have a prayer had the case been presented clearly and not on intentionally muddled documentation. (This is my opinion and not that of this website)

Check all your documentation very carefully and you can beat these people. See my first reply re the Notice of Assignment which is a critical piece of evidence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X