• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help!urgent!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!urgent!

Hello.I need your help!today my car was clamped.my husband was driving it and left the car in the car park for about 5 minutes.when he returned to the car he found a note from newlyn.he called the bailif and found out that he needs to pay 600 for something he did (was cought on CCTV,no more details were given.we have never received any letters from council or bailif,so didn't know anything about the fine.the worst thing that my husband paid 600.all we have is a receipt.sorry if I'm not very clear.do you know a good attorney in London to help us.I hope someone can advice.thank you!
    Tags: None

Re: Help!urgent!

Good Morning,

Please please help someone!!!!I'm going to write a letter to Newlyn and ask for any letters they sent my husband or any more info. Do I need to send this letter as registered to have some proof.

Comment

Have a read of this and send the bailiff SAR (link within the guide). All you need is a Certificate of Posting from the PO and this is free.

Bailiff Guide - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello!Has anyone heard of John Galt Consulting?I've spoken with him about my problem and he says he can sort it out.don't want to loose more money.

Comment

Yes, I've heard of him. How much does he charge because you do know you can do this yourself don't you?

Comment

He charges 125 per case.do you know if he is reliable?I don't mind paying,just want to be sure that's not a scam.

Comment

We don't charge anything.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X