• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

se12345

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• se12345

HELLO TO ALL,

wished l 've known about this site sooner.
    l have parked my car away from my house in an area that has no parking restrictions at all, went away for a few days only to come back yesterday to find a letter from JBW informing me my car has been taken to the pound for an unpaid parking fine, is this allowed???. THANKS.
    Tags: None

Re: se12345

Hi, I did a little google search and found the following:
    Appealing Parking Fines

If you believe that you have been given a ticket or towed unfairly, then you can lodge an appeal to the Traffic Penalty Tribunal. For more information or to appeal online see the Traffic Penalty Tribunal website.

http://www.trafficpenaltytribunal.gov.uk/site/index.php

I went on their website and they have a contact us section, it might be worth contacting them with your case!
    Hope this is of some help.

Comment

Re: se12345

Originally posted by se12345 View Post
      HELLO TO ALL,

wished l 've known about this site sooner.
      l have parked my car away from my house in an area that has no parking restrictions at all, went away for a few days only to come back yesterday to find a letter from JBW informing me my car has been taken to the pound for an unpaid parking fine, is this allowed???. THANKS.
      Did you park your car away from your house because you have an outstanding fine?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X