• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

JOHN101

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOHN101

Hi all just joined and am amazed by the support this site has. Could do with some advice, Just been turned down for mortgage allowance by DWP because of a previous IS claim at a different tempory address. (I was staying with a very ill mate) DWP are saying there is a link between the claims. i could not claim at the temp address because it was not my permanent address. Am now on Pension credit and the DWP are being swines because of this address problem any advice please? ALSO did you know that in the wild, a group of male cheaters (cheeters) is called a coalition re our lying stealing MPs
    Tags: None

Re: JOHN101

Originally posted by john101 View Post
    Hi all just joined and am amazed by the support this site has. Could do with some advice, Just been turned down for mortgage allowance by DWP because of a previous IS claim at a different tempory address. (I was staying with a very ill mate) DWP are saying there is a link between the claims. i could not claim at the temp address because it was not my permanent address. Am now on Pension credit and the DWP are being swines because of this address problem any advice please? ALSO did you know that in the wild, a group of male cheaters (cheeters) is called a coalition re our lying stealing MPs

Hi John and a big WELCOME to Leagle Beagles. You'll hopefully get all help and advice you need on this site.

Firstly I love the collective noun for cheaters - brilliant!

Secondly when you were at the temporary address did you make the IS claim from that address, were you already on it when you moved there and was it ever an official address or just somewhere you were staying for a while?

Comment

Pallaz1851

Thank you for the collective noun so apt in the use for many, including not just Politicians!

The English language teaches so much, every day of your life, you just have to look and listen

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Caspar View Post
        Hi John and a big WELCOME to Leagle Beagles. You'll hopefully get all help and advice you need on this site.

Firstly I love the collective noun for cheaters - brilliant!

Secondly when you were at the temporary address did you make the IS claim from that address, were you already on it when you moved there and was it ever an official address or just somewhere you were staying for a while?

I made the claim at the temp address. but Job cntr knew it was temp address Was only a temp address, I was helping a close friend thro a bad cancer.

650 MPs 500+ fiddling expenses only 5 charged arethey taking the P**S?

Comment

Hi and welcome to LB.

Hope this is resolved very soon, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by john101 View Post
            I'd be inclined to either write or (normally not advised unless you can record the conversation) phone and ask them to explain in detail exactly what the problem is. See what they answer and post it up!

Is this the benefit you applied for?

Getting help with your mortgage interest payments : Directgov - Money, tax and benefits

Comment

Thanks, yes it is, only found out after a visit to CAB, who advised we should be claiming for mortgage money DWP wanted to carry out a reveiw. but CAB advised we had been underpaid since May 2007. (no mortgage allowance) we had previously thought that it was included. DWP so far have refused to comment as to why we were not advised in 2007 we should be claiming for MA
              John101

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X