• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

I'm posting a delayed new member post, I've only just found my inbox but I've posted a couple of times so you may have seen my name

Im currently involved in three major complaints

1. My utility company had an extra meter in my property and took 2 years to respond to my complaint that I couldnt understand why my usage went up significantly after I switched to them!
    2. Coop Bank and their DCA's/legal - a complaint which I thought was settled nearly 6yrs ago but has now raised its ugly head again!
    3. Cap1 - security fraud on card and missing payment to account - they have never resolved and now say they have no knowledge of the fraud!!

I've never written letters in the past and this site has really opened my eyes. Both complaints 2 & 3 only surfaced recently when a dca served me with a SD which I had set aside, but now im p***** and want to fight back.

This site seems to be the best place to get pointers on how to make them admit their mistakes - so fingers crossed

About me - Im located near London and spent 20+ years in Housing/Local Authority until about 3 yrs ago when illness forced me out of work. I married and have 3 grown children - all living at home! and have recently been gifted with my first grandchild

Well thats me, Nice to meet you all xx
    There are many ways to achieve the same result - careful consideration and planning are the key to getting the result that you want!
    Tags: None

Re: New Member

A warm welcome to Beagles Skaatii, I am pleased you are finding your way about and the info and help you need.
    Congrats on the grandchild, can see you are over the moon, good luck with your problems.
    Enaid x

Comment

Re: New Member

Hi Skaatii!

Welcome to Legal Beagles. Nice to have you here!

Crispy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X