• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

barclays business account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barclays business account

help!!! im having serious difficulty with barclays i have a small business and i have money being paid in every day via pdq but as money can take 3days to clear i am constantly going over my agreed £3000 over draft and live over it almost perminantly my credit rating is shot to peices as i havent been able to tranfer any money to live! i went to see my manager gave all my accounts which show profit to be told sorry cant help you! i have managed to get another bank to give me an account so im in the process of changing but what do i do with this overdraft? as there refusing to put it into a loan bearing in mind this £3000 is the charges i have had for the year can anyone help me?? its making me ill im made to feel like a criminal when all i do is work hard
    Tags: None

Re: barclays business account

Do you have any arrears on any priority debts, ie mortgage/rent, utilities, council tax etc,etc,?
    Are Barclays prepared to enter into an agreement to pay off the amount?
    Are you switching PDQ's so that it goes into the new account?
    My signature has the lending code on it and section 9 deals with financial hardship(individual as well as small businesses which is defined by turnover and number of staff).
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: barclays business account

not in arrears with household or business utilities but i have been with credit cards etc but have kept in contact with them to explain my situation and paid the agreed payments on time i have a healthy income but as the bank kept bouncing and then charging they effectivly were taking the money for my bills in charges i have since been offered a resolve loan from the collections department but im so angry there not listening it didnt need to come to this and for me to get charged so massively feel like saying take me to court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X