• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hardship Letter For Bank Charges Reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardship Letter For Bank Charges Reclaim

Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum and would like to ask how I can find a template letter to claim bank charges from my bank (halifax and Co-0p) Halifax have declined my first claim but when I explained I am now entering a DMP they said I could reclaim as a hardship case. Any help appreciated..Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Hardship Letter For Bank Charges Reclaim

We have always found template letters do not work and they have to be geared to your circumstances.

Also, have you completed an Income and expenditure sheet as that will also form the basis of your claim. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=19592

Comment

Re: Hardship Letter For Bank Charges Reclaim

Yes, definitely complete an Income Expenditure sheet. My advice is then to post it on here for us to look at. This is what I did and it helped me massively. You tend to find that you forget to put down a lot of expenditures which others then point out to you. Obviously the worse the situation looks on paper, the stronger your hardship case.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X