• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Re: Hi everyone

Hi and welcome to beagles if you need any help finding your way about give a shout.
    Enaid x

Comment

Hi I just realise how to read my own posts !!!
      sorry but thank you for the welcomes.

I have posted a new thread can some one look at it and tell me if I did it correctly

Many thanks

Comment

Welcome to the site - you'll find us a very friendly and non-judgmental bunch. Enjoy your posting!:beagle:

Comment

Hi Thanks, I have read some of the post and I see that there is no judging on some ones problems, although I do see a few people on the site who have run up debts and want to sort of clear them irresponsibly, I am glad that the Moderators and some of the experienced site users have seen this ....... well done to everyone on this site, I feel that I have been reborn as some sort of legal student!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi,

I am a new-comer as well. I hope you're enjoying browsing the site as much as I am. I also hope to post a thread soon regarding some trouble my wife is having with Marston Bailiffs through absolutely no fault of her own.

Comment

It doesn't matter whether things are your own fault or not. I've massive debt problems and to some extent these are of my own making. I buried my head in the sand for years, but it was this site,only about a month ago, that helped me / gave me the courage to face them. Slowly they are getting sorted - it'll take years, but at least I'm not in hiding anymore!

Comment

Hi to everyone,

Sorry if I'm getting this all wrong, but I am new to all this. I seem to have major problems with a supposed debt -not sure if I should post my problem here or if this is just a welcome page - but I'll go have a little search around and no doubt be back soon.

cheers to all

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X