• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi guys !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a peep at the 'members list' is so nice to see so many 'friends' in the same place.

By all pulling together we can make this site the greatest of them all !

(do you think that should be our motto guys lol).

sapphire
    Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2007, 13:14:PM.

Comment

Ahoy there, Hod, me hearty !! Good to see you swinging across onto the deck !! LOL @ vast knowledge - it's the usual YMCA drivel !!!!

And hiya Sapphire - good to see you've found your feet again and got back into step - hey, at least you won't run into the Lamp-post. You'll just bounce off it !!
      Last edited by Simian; 26th May 2007, 00:03:AM. Reason: Revised text

Comment

HI Bill

Good to see you hunny .....

hugs xxx scarlet

Comment

Hi Scarlet, matey !!

GorillaHugs back.....

Comment

hi guys ...wonder where u know me from lol....

great to be here....

Comment

Hi and welcome to you, Zena - nice to see you here !!! You'll see a few familiar faces, and some new ones !!! Make yourself at home.

Bill.
              Last edited by Simian; 26th May 2007, 00:05:AM. Reason: Revised text

Comment

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the welcome an I will be visiting your enclosure real soon.

BB

ps Do I need to bring anything?

Comment

LOL - just the usual bribery - a bunch of bananas.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X