• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello, New Poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, New Poster

Hello Everybody,

I literally found out about this site's existence two hours ago. There are, however, some posters on this site who are already known to me, and some may even remember me from somewhere else.

In any case, I look forward to making whatever contribution I can.

It's a bugger I've got to start again with no reputation, though......

SH

Re: Hello, New Poster

Greetings ScabHunter,

Welcome to Legal Beagles the forum that
    cares and shares do not worry about the reputation its soon builds up again look at mine despite the joining date I have only really started posting about 6 weeks ago after emigrating from OTR

So step right in and it will soon build up

PF
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hey welcome to Legal Beagles and don't worry about rep points they add very quickly when you start helping folk.

I am sure you will find your way arround but if you need any help just shout.

If you want to upgrade to VIP you will access to more areas.

Tuttsi

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi its good to see you around again. I hope eveything is better than it was.
          Wonder who you will be targeting in your battles:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Welcome!
            Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

another familiar name

welcome scabhunter

Comment

Welcome to Beagles.

No-one actually cares about rep points over here, everyone just helps out as and where they can. There is no major hierarchy and no-one is really any more important than anyone else.
                Is no longer here

Comment

Good Point WendyB and I guess the reason why there is less siteteam unlike OTR
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Actually PF I don't think it's that at all but let's not hijack the thread with my thoughts on OTR, I really can't be arsed, there's already enough threads about them, I think I would slit my wrists if there was another one lmao!
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Hello, everybody!

I'm bumping my 'Welcome' thread from over four years ago, because I'm now back on this site and intending to stay for a long time.

Some people may know me from other forums. I've made over 4,000 posts on consumer forums since September 2008, and there may even be some posters on here who know me from elsewhere.

Forum No. 1

I posted there from September 2008 to early 2010. I managed to help a lot of people, and built up a decent reputation, before I just sort of “drifted off” when the forum appeared to be heading in the wrong direction.

Forum No. 2

I posted on the second forum from April 2012 to January 2015, before it all came to a sudden and extremely acrimonious end. I won't go into the sordid details here as it would serve no purpose. The individual responsible knows what he did, and nobody else would give a monkey's anyway. What I will say in my own defence is that I believe I was liked and respected by every poster on that site, except one. That one just happened to be the one who owns the forum and controls all of the others.

Anyway, those forums are the past, and Legal Beagles is the present and the future. I hope I can make a useful and lasting contribution to the site, in addition to getting help with my own extremely serious situation, which will be proceeding to litigation within the next two months.

SH

Comment

Hello… (and good luck with your litigation)!

I have just joined… could you please direct me to the place where I can post my new thread? It is a legal matter about a Judgement Order...

Many thanks!!

Dookist
                        theda bara

Comment

Originally posted by Dookist View Post
                          Hello… (and good luck with your litigation)!

I have just joined… could you please direct me to the place where I can post my new thread? It is a legal matter about a Judgement Order...

Many thanks!!

Dookist
                          See headings at top of main forum.

nem

Comment

Forum 2 has a brand new editor.
                            Wow!

Comment

Funny how different forums are. LB is the best as everyone is equal and treated the same, and there are people from all walks of lives.

Forum 1 is huge with little personal touch.

Forum 2 is like a communist regime run by its dictator and his editor sidekick. They have forum reputation points and various titles for moderators.

The editor thinks that we here at LB visit them regularly. I only do that for amusement to see all the nonsense going on!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X