• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi Newbie needing urgent help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Newbie needing urgent help

Hi everyone, I came upon this site while looking for advise on my rights when dealing with Jacobs Baliffs who kindly posted a nasty letter to me yesterday. From what I have seen so far I think I may be in the right place as you all seem to know what your talking about and its just me whos confused lol.
    Just finding my way around and posting a thread aint easyfor someone with such little it knowledge, so you will have to bare with me for now. From looking at things I think I need to make a thread in the baliff section then others will offer advise from there is that correct. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Re: Hi Newbie needing urgent help

Hello and welcome youngguns.
    Yes you are correct making a new thread in bailiffs forum will be ideal and have a read of the info in there too, it may just ease your mind a little.
    Enaid x

Comment

Re: Hi Newbie needing urgent help

Thanks hun just posted their

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X