• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi, I'm a newbie needing help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm a newbie needing help

Hi all, I hope that I can get the advice I need here, I have had a lot of difficulty due to being made redundant after twentytwo years with my last company, I was made redundant last October due to the London office where I worked, being closed, I have managed on redundancy until the last few months, I have tried since last year to get a job, I am a credit manager in b2b and have had b2c experience but not enough to help me with my latest problem which is cca's, I was advised to cca my credit card/loan companies due to the fact that I have to reduce payments to just 5.00 a month on each as I am on jobseekers, so down from a take home income of 550.00 per week to 64.00 per week, I have written to all six that I owe money to, I have made a payment of 5.00 to them all, and I have now sent off a one pound postal order asking for the cca's on them all on 26th of August, I have to date only received one cca back, from Tesco's for an unsecured loan I had of 25k, this is now down to 13k, it is covered by the cca, as per the agreement, but I cannot get any clarity on weather or not the cca is enforceable, I am looking for a good credit reclaim company that does not ask too much money up front, to look in more detail at the ageement, can anyone recommend a good company to use?

Re: Hi, I'm a newbie needing help

Originally posted by gem View Post
    I am looking for a good credit reclaim company that does not ask too much money up front, to look in more detail at the ageement, can anyone recommend a good company to use?

No!

But if you remove personal details from the agreement and post it up on here, then there are many experienced and helpful members on here that will help you with advice for free
    Last edited by middenmess; 7th September 2010, 18:57:PM. Reason: spelling!

Comment

Re: Hi, I'm a newbie needing help

indeed using cmc is akin to throwing good money after bad as you will know being a credit manager they are profit driven and there employees work on commission so will not have your best interests at heart

But you have found the right place here for targeted info to take this on yourself so to that end post up your agreement first removing personel details then someone with the knowledge will assist you

PF
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X