• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just a quick hello as an excited new member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello as an excited new member

Hi to all ....

I've just found you ....... yipeeee !!!!

I hope to be a member who although will come for advice, hopefully will also be able to give something back too ... :tinysmile_twink_t2:

I going to have a navigate round, find my feet, and then jump right in ... !!!!

Some familiar names here ... which I'm very pleased about ... !!!

P x
    Tags: find, names

Re: Just a quick hello as an excited new membr

Watchya

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
      Hi to all ....

I've just found you ....... yipeeee !!!!

I hope to be a member who although will come for advice, hopefully will also be able to give something back too ... :tinysmile_twink_t2:

I going to have a navigate round, find my feet, and then jump right in ... !!!!

Some familiar names here ... which I'm very pleased about ... !!!

P x

When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheu s, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora had a jar which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her natural curiosity, Pandora opened the jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing which lay at the bottom, and that was Hope...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
        When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheu s, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora had a jar which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her natural curiosity, Pandora opened the jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing which lay at the bottom, and that was Hope...
        there's always Hope! :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by Hope View Post
          there's always Hope! :tinysmile_grin_t:
          Exactly!

Welcome, Hope

Comment

Re: Just a quick hello as an excited new member

Thank you all for my warm welcome ... hope ... hope eternal ... !!!

Comment

Re: Just a quick hello as an excited new member

Hope and Faith go hand in hand

Welcome pandora

PF
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X