• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi All > some advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All > some advice needed

Hi , i found your website by chance i was seaching my predicament, and i found a post on here which was very smiliar

so heres goes

I have been summoned to court as a witness to an event. I witnessed my brother (32) ( me 30) slashing the tires on my car and my partners car.I litterally heard a noise and saw him finishing off the last tire before he ran off. Prior to this he had come to my door at 11.15 on a work night drunk asking for money, i asked him to leave and he came back 10 mins later and did the above

I was so mad that i called the police, and logged it.I saw him plain as day and so did some neighbours. Well hes pleaded not guilty to police > who then charged him with criminal damaged. He was summoned to a magistrartes court where he pleaded not giulty . Now i have recived a notice that i am required to attend crown court at the end of this month.The police have charged him with criminal damage

I will give you a quick insight, my brother is a drug using criminal. In the last 2 years hes emptied my bank account, stolen my equipment, attacked me in the street, kicked the panels in on an expensive import turbo car. He also thieves off the family and is generally a drunk obnoxious cretin

He attacked me and kicked in my car around 12 months ago at this point i said i want nothing more to do with you. So obv when he came around asking for money i said no and the rest is history or as above.

Ive been harrased off his druggy freinds, hes spreading rumours about me oweing money to drug dealers,. around 6 weeks ago my home was raided for being a drug dealer and cannabis grower . i do smoke cannabis occaisonaly and had a small amount in my house > was arrested locked up for 7 hours whilst they investigated me and then relased with a cannabis caution. im finding my family are not the same with me now aswell > tis is all since my complaint

I just wanted him to admit it, becuase he never does and leave me alone.But the whole thing has gone into overdrive now, i work 6 days a week, live with mother of my 2 boys, have a good life > i didnt expect it go this far, i would have though he would have just admitted it

so what are my options can i drop my statement and the case is cancelled or do i have to go to court and watch him get prosecuted. I feel sick about it, like i am terrible person. But he just does what he wants to who he likes and nothing ever gets done about it. I though should i just heavily attack him and be done with it , but i rang the police. What can i do

Sorry to waffle on and on, im just a bit well lost

thanks

Rob

Re: Hi All > some advice needed

Originally posted by cexy_ratt View Post
    But he just does what he wants to who he likes and nothing ever gets done about it.
    Well now you have a chance to do something about it.

Although it has to be said, I'm not sure why you would start something like this but be unwilling to see it through to the conclusion.

Comment

I hear what you are saying, i think my frustration got the better of me. Really wish i had just you know give him a good wholop.

Is there anyway to cancel this now, i guess not. He shouldnt go around doing this kinda crap

Comment

Originally posted by cexy_ratt View Post
        I hear what you are saying, i think my frustration got the better of me. Really wish i had just you know give him a good wholop.

Is there anyway to cancel this now, i guess not. He shouldnt go around doing this kinda crap
        I agree with the reply.

Remember, you have done nothing wrong here and have your wife and children to think of first- they are your priority. It can easily be argued that you are doing the right thing, even though that seems like tough love.

On a personal level, it sounds like your brother has serious issues and he needs a sharp lesson to knock some sense into him and shake him out of this pattern of behaviour. Hopefully, the legal action will do this. If it doesn't, you can be guaranteed that something else will happen, except, it might be on a higher scale of violence.

Be careful.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X