• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the Legal-Beagles website.

Have fun, share your knowledge and experience.

Good Luck all of you

Celestine xxx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com
    Tags: help, knowledge, legal

Thanks Celestine , will make it as fun and helpul as we can.

XX
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi and thanks, Celestine.

I will probably just make a mess - but I'll have fun doing it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
        Hi Everyone

Welcome to the Legal-Beagles website.

Have fun, share your knowledge and experience.

Good Luck all of you

Celestine xxx
        Hi celestine,

erm.......... knowledge I may be lacking, but experiance I have plenty to offer. Glad to be over here and I am sure we can all get on well and help plenty of others.

Best wishes,
        Hod.
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hiya Celestine,

Glad to be 'aboard', hopefully I can be of service some how along the way !

sapphire
          Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2007, 12:56:PM.

Comment

Hey Celestine, thanks for the welcome, I'll try and offer my (limited) assitance along the way, and I look forward to helping the site grow.

Matt

Comment

Thx for the welcome Celestine (prophacies ???),

Think I will need to spend some time sniffing round the forums (and other members (seems to be a bit of a canine scent here LOL))

Hope I can be of some use.

Regards

BB

Comment

Hi celestine

im sure to be found in the chat room sniffing the bar man's apron lol

no seriously will help as much as i can,

great site i'm lovin' it

hugs xx
                scarlet

Comment

Re: Hello All

Hi I'm not sure if Iv asked my question about store cards in the right forum ? X

Comment

Re: Hello All

Originally posted by Nic.mitch View Post
                    Hi I'm not sure if Iv asked my question about store cards in the right forum ? X
                    Hi Nic.mitch & welcome to LB

(How on earth did you manage to accidentally tag on to a 2007 thread? - no worries, though - I see your other thread is being sorted)

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...150#post640150

:tinysmile_twink_t2:
                    Last edited by charitynjw; 11th April 2016, 01:33:AM.
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X