• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New member..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member..

Hi everyone ...nice to meet you all ...

Re: New member..

Hello Lady chanel and welcome to Beagles.
    If you need any help finding your way about or with anything else just give a shout.
    Enaid x

Comment

Hi everyone ..I,m looking for some feeds and forums on moneysolve the debt management company as i am thinking of an iva with them but needs some advise from anyone who has had any dealings or success with them this year..
      waiting for reply many thanks..

Comment

Hi Landy Chanel

I have not actually had any dealings with Moneysolve, or heard of anyone that has, but if you post up your debt problem maybe there is another way round the IVA.

For instance it could be that that you have paid charges with bak and credit cards and or maybe have been mis-sold PPI and this may change your situation. Not knowing the full circumstances it is hard to advise.

We do have forum on debt and claims management which you could take a look at http://legalbeagles.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223

Tuttsi
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 23rd August 2009, 17:44:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X