• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IQOR !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IQOR !!!!

Hi there

I'm new to this (tonight) so not really sure what to expect. I ordered some goods (on 2 seperate occasions) from Readers Union at the end of last year, and had not received one batch. I wrote them a letter, as it says in their agreement, but had not heard anything. I then telephoned them to ask them to submit a correct invoice -which I would pay straight away-taking into account the non receipt of the goods, which they have still not done!

Time has passed and I have received lots of letters, from Westcot and the newest being IQOR, saying that I now have 72 hours before doorstep collection.

Can anybody please help as I have tried to resolve the issue ! The amount is for £50.

Many Thanks

Re: IQOR !!!!

Hi Poppy,

If they have not supplied the goods they cannot demand payment, ask them to prove that you recieved the goods. As for doorstep collection, just ignore this threat and if anybody does arrive just don't answer the door, they will soon get the message.

Good luck,
    Hod..Liam..
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Ah, thanks so much Liam. Its just so annoying ! Cant keep ringing them or contacting them..I have a life! ha ha..though am wondering now what next !

Thanks again
      Poppy

Comment

Hi Poppy,

What ever you do DO NOT phone any of these people, do EVERYTHING in writing and keep copies of ALL communications in a file, that way you have a nice little papertrail if needed further down the line.

Next write to Readers Union and tell them that you never received the goods. Then write to Westcot and IQOR stating that the debt is in dispute and attach copies of the letter to Readers Union too.

Then relax, you have as much chance of receiving a doorstep collection as I have of going on a date with Omar Shariff.

In short these people are full of their own sh ' t and self importance.

Comment

Thanks Sapphire!

Though as it was last year, I can't find the first letter I wrote, but will try and put another one together asap.

I also shredded the letters I received out of pure frustration and anger through their own incompetence!

Liam above also kindly suggested that I ask them to prove that I had received the goods, so will do that, and will write to the others tomorrow and.....hope for the best!

Omar Shariff eh ? ha ha

Thanks again
          Poppy
          Last edited by Poppy; 30th July 2009, 20:00:PM.

Comment

Why are you willing to pay an invoice for goods you have not received?

Comment

Hi there

What I did not receive was only part of the invoice, (they were sent in seperate batches). There were other items on there that were delivered ok, but had requested that they correct my invoice, before I paid for the goods I had received.

Poppy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X