• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mike770

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike770

Hi mike here new to this site, have problems hsbc - capital 1 also mbna will post soon =, off to part tome work now, hope to hear from you soon on many topics?

Re: mike770

Hi mike and welcome to beagles, if you need any help getting about or finding stuff just ask, someone will be along to help.
    Enaid x

Comment

After being put on short time march 2008, after returning to work part-time (16 hrs) financial problems envolved, PPI on hsbc loan & paymentshield PPI on mortgage ceased paying out, I had a Heart attack whilst at work in February 2008, credit cards for HSBC & Capital one, soon fell behind, in september I sent statement of affairs to each one, only to be told not received, by now all the phone calls etc etc I had been paying as good will £50 each per month from September/october, both refusing point blank on the phone to stop charges etc, Eventually Metropoliton services contacted, told tham problem they said Solocitors will be in contact, DG solicitors contacted spoke to udall who said no £50 payments showing, this as it turned out was wrong, also said do not pay hsbc anymore as he will send out payment facilities to pay at Post Office, low and behold I end up with court papers from Northampton c.c., spoke to CCC IF YOU OWE THEM JUST AGREE AND INFORM THE PAYMENTS YOU ARE MAKING. Heard from D.G. you will have heard from Northapton cc judgments against you we have agreed the figure of £50, I rang them and told DG I have never heard from Northampton cc , well you should of - was the reply. On another front HSBC PPI on loan which runs out November when I retire and loan finished, asked in branch for PPI to stop paying it as IT NOT COVERED MY SITUATION after returning to work part time only, why should I continue to pay for a useless bit of paper, He told my like a mortgage it was paid for at the begining of loan , I said no paying £29 each month, he said I was wrong and I cannot reclaim PPI as I had claimed once on it,Since I have found agreement I WAS RIGHT MONTHLY PAYMENTS ARE BEING ADDED FOR PPI, Any Ideas?????????????? mis-sold etc etc Agreeing to £50 is it not mis-use of court proceedings whereby the result is the same as the fee already being paid???
      Last edited by MIKE770; 11th May 2009, 18:21:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi Mikey,
        Here is some information about PPI it explains the 2 types that are used.
        As you will see on the examples, yours would most likely have been a single premium policy even though you are paying it monthly.
        Canceling these policies is a bit tricky and you don't get back what you expect, all is explained in the notes in the link here Legal Beagles

Your credit cards, have you any charges on them that could be reclaimed?

Think we just need to get your problems in order then we can start to see what we can do to help you.

Comment

Have aleardy started letters re-claiming charges, I have to send off Capital one letter, already received HSBC reply with 112.00 charges converted to 135 or something on calculator. will pursue this one to reclaim, although they will nock it off what I owe them no doubt.

Comment

Capital One are a fairly easy nut to crack. Send off your letter and you should get the list of charges from them fairly quickly. Once you start the ball rolling they wil cave in and pay up.
            Is no longer here

Comment

will do

mike

Comment

Sent off capital one claim for credit card charges to-day

Comment

Have started a separate thread for your Capital One claim. This will help you keep a better track of it and more targetted advice

MIKE770 v Capital One - Legal Beagles
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Any comments regarding may 11th posting i.e. dg etc etc also I heard that before action by dg I should of received 14 notice of possible action through courts?????????????????????????? Ny body with any comments on the events of the 11th May comments????????????????
                    Last edited by MIKE770; 16th June 2009, 13:29:PM. Reason: trying for response

Comment

acknowledgement received from MBNA for wife!s claim/complaint with a date by which she should receive reply -it is regarding refund of charges,
                      Last edited by MIKE770; 29th June 2009, 11:45:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X