• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

Hi Everyone,

Im not new as you know however considering I have been away for a while I thought it only polite to come and say hello beforeI started posting on the site,
    I Hope everyone is well, have missed you all,

Scarlet xxxxx
    Tags: amy, poll

Re: Hello again

Hello lovey, nice to see you again. Get your VIP membership sorted and get your bottom in shout!

x

Comment

Hiya hun, its nice to see you are back again, I hope everythings ok for you.

Comment

Welcome back scarlet, I hope all is well with you.
        Enaid x

Comment

We missed you too woman, I had nobody to dance with!

Comment

Hi Scary,

Nice of you to join us.....xxx
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Awwww thank you missed our party nights too Amy and Xena and Happy great to see you as always xxxxx
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              Enaid and sapphy hope you guys are okay, xxxxx
              Last edited by scarletrose; 13th April 2009, 20:56:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

BTW Scary Scarlet have you changed your name on FB? I saw a post and didn't know who it was.
                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

yep happy I have reverted back to my maiden name by deed poll
                  I am young free and single! okay ignore the young bit lol xxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X