• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EXCLUSION NOTICE (1 year)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSION NOTICE (1 year)

I need some help (sorry about the long message) - I have been doing all my shopping from one big ASDA store for so many years, last week I bought a few big items (Hover & microwave) along with normal weekly shopping. Because I had a few bags in the big basket I couldn't notice 3 gift items which were covered under the bags and completely forgot to put in the tile for the payment as I was in a rush with many people waiting to pay and the security person spotted it and issued a 1 year exclusion letter. I explained everything and the police weren't involved in it. But I was very much embarrassed by the whole incident and could sleep that night.

Next day I found the option to appeal to the ASDA store manager in that letter, so I wrote a letter with details that I have been shopping everything from this store for the last many years and they can track my past record and go there with the hope that the ASDA Manager might consider my case.

There was another security person at the gate on that day and I requested him to call the Manager - but they might have seen me on camera and called the police but the manager was least interested to see what I wrote in my appeal letter and started behaving as if I was a professional thief. Police recorded the incident but did not file any charge against me. I explained everything to police personnel and he assured me that incidence won't be causing any issue in any background checks.

I am working as a teacher and I got an offer from another school but they will be doing my enhanced DBS checks and I am worried that it might fail.
    Tags: None

Can some expert please advise on this?

Comment

Did you receive a caution from the police?

Have you been aske to attend the police station for an interview?

If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Sorry for the late response ULA

No - I haven't got anything from police after that - they haven't asked me to come to station and not received any caution or anything.

Comment

Since you have not received a caution and the police do not seem to be taking this any further then nothing should show up on and enhanced DBS check.
          If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
          If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X