• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Request for Assistance Regarding False Allegations and Related Legal Concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Assistance Regarding False Allegations and Related Legal Concerns

A group of people came to my apartment and assaulted and threatened me to accept a crime.
    I was not aware of what is happening around me and I thought they were doing it for money
    Within 10 minutes, police arrived but they arrested me and during the interview they explained me the charges

1. Interaction with a minor girl over Whatsapp
    2. Sharing abusive content with her
    3. Grooming her for intimacy

They also seized my phone, laptop and memory cards.
    I didn't commit that crime, I didn't even know her, I've explained them that they are fabricating the issue
    and I asked them for who raised this complaint but they denied to disclose it.
    I was released on condition bail and they're screening my devices for evidence.
    Also they took my passport and I cannot travel back to my home country.

I need help on the following.

1. How can I get the detailed case/complaint details from police?

2. How can I know who raised complaint againt me?

3. How long does it generally take for device screening? Is there any online platform to check the status of device screening?

4. As I was released on bail, what happens at the end of bail term? and who can help me on the case after that?

4. How common are these cases? Are they doing it for monetary benefits or publicity?

5. How to raise case againt them for assualt and false complaint?

6. How can police charge case on me without evidence or without knowing the actual issue?

Any guidance or support would be greatly appreciated as I navigate this challenging situation.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X