• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rlp primark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rlp primark

Hi all , I'm 18 and I got caught for shoplifting , I an ashamed of what I did , It was my first time and I don't know why I did it , they caught me before I left the store and everything was returned I have no idea how much it all Costs in total of the things I took

I was told i was going to get a letter from RLP , a fine as such for the things I've taken (even though I gave it all back) I definitely won't be doing this again ,

I've seen so many of these saying I shld just ignore it and they will send about 6 letters asking and maybe some threats to take me to court.

I don't know what to do and I really need some advice , do I take action and pay the fine or do I ignore it like others have said ( baring in mind these threads were from 2019), I don't have £400 to spend on a fine and I leave the country for 3 months in about 3 weeks someone please help me and tell me what to do and give me some advice I'm really scared and freaking out I don't want to go to court or jail
    Tags: None

YOU WONT GO TO JAIL RLP cannot fine you they cannot take you to court they will jist send nasty letters read other threads on here for more info.Dont do anything like this again its was a silly mistake get on with life and enjoy your time away

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X