• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Overdales/Paypal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question
    Have I mucked up the process, or do I normally get an extension
    Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Ardross12 View Post
      My understanding then to do now!
      Claimant lowells
      Address overdales
      So email both
      Claim number LOWELL reference

The sentence above immediately
      As I've now got a printer I'm doing
      CCA/SAR/CPR
      now is a personal cheque ok, or is it postal order preferred
      Claimant lowells
      Address overdales
      So email both
      Claim number LOWELL reference

Yes, email Overdales / Lowells, the reference number will be the Court claim number, if you want to put Lowell's reference number you can, but the email is to do with the Court claim.

The sentence above immediately
      As I've now got a printer I'm doing
      CCA/SAR/CPR
      now is a personal cheque ok, or is it postal order preferred

Up to you, as long as they can cash the payment.

Also keep posts down to a minimum, you've posted 4 times today, doesn't help anybody. Had another new poster do exactly the same thing. The instructions are straightforward.

Comment

Dear all
        Have emailed lowells/ overdales as directed regarding delay, about my defence.
        I've also sent a CCR request to LOWELL
        And a CPR request to Overdales
        Both 1st class, proof of postage.

Comment

Good morning
          Sorry about the excessive posts, one goes into panic mode
          I received an email from Overdales.
          ​​​​​​Noticed it late yesterday, was sent early Monday

Thank you for recent emails and letters
          Please find attached a copy of the Agreement, as requested.

As you are aware, a County Court Claim form has been issued.
          You should respond to the Claim form how you deem appropriate., as per the guidance on the form.
          If you are admitting the debt in full and wish to pay by instalments please contact one of our agents, or complete the form and return to Court.

Please ensure you respond to the Claim within the time frame set by the Court. Failure to do so may result in a County Court Judgment (CCJ) in Default being entered against you.
          1 Sent me 80 pages.
          2 No mention of the Court, as I haven't put in a defence
          3 Is there any more information you require, help very much appreciated, have I left this too late
          Apologies, too sound "defeated"

Comment

You need to calm down.

How old is the account? When was the last payment made? Has the debt been acknowledged in writing in the last 6 years?

Fill in the following, copy paste back onto this thread in one post, without personal details.

Received a claim? Yes/No:
            Issue Date:
            Have you Acknowledged the Claim?:
            Total Amount Claimed : ( approximately please do NOT use EXACT figure given on the claim form, round up to next £100 or £1000)
            Claimant’s Name:
            Solicitors Firm:
            Original Creditor:
            Original Debt (eg. Credit card/Loan/Overdraft) :
            Particulars of Claim: ( Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers/exact amounts ):
            Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?):
            List any letters you have sent (eg: CCA/ CPR ):
            Any Other Information or Background Details:

Comment

Many thanks for your prompt reply.
              In the last few weeks on this thread you have all the above details, which I have acted on.
              Previously you mentioned I posted 4 times in one day..
              I didn't want to repeat it all again and waste your time.
              However I went online this morning logged on to money claim.
              No county court judgement yet, just my acknowledgement of service, I haven't filed a defence, as written in my previous post, acknowledged by your good self
              Kind regards

Comment

If I'm asking for information, then I think it's logical for you to post and respond.

Comment

Sorry, I have given you all that information in the last couple of weeks.
                  Puzzled

Comment

Originally posted by Ardross12 View Post
                    Sorry, I have given you all that information in the last couple of weeks.
                    Puzzled
                    There are some further questions in post 20.

You've posted the information in several posts, if you can post it all in one post, then I can take a look at your defence, if you want to do it yourself, you are free to do so.

We often get posters who come to this site who really don't need any help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X