• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

C&L COLLECTIONS COMPANY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought, the payment may of missed the Credit Union's account altogether if it's been made incorrectly.

You can send the same letter to both, Credit Union and C & L Collections.

Comment

I am not the Executor of his estate so I won’t be able to ask that question and just to clarify what letter do I send them regarding it being settled ?

Comment

You can still ask the question. Or if they refuse to tell you ask the Executor to ask them.
        All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

Will this be difficult for me to prove this settled if my father is not here to confirm this ? And with his statement confirming the payment then would it be taken into consideration?

apologies for continuing to ask u but I am just unsure how to deal with this and approach it so again thank you for taking time to advise me I really much appreciate it so I will definitely keep this thread updated with there response etc

Comment

Originally posted by Wul1 View Post
            Will this be difficult for me to prove this settled if my father is not here to confirm this ? And with his statement confirming the payment then would it be taken into consideration?

apologies for continuing to ask u but I am just unsure how to deal with this and approach it so again thank you for taking time to advise me I really much appreciate it so I will definitely keep this thread updated with there response etc
            You seem to be asking the same questions.

a) Will this be difficult for me to prove this settled if my father is not here to confirm this ?

It shouldn't be difficult, you say you have statements that the debt has been paid, you don't need any confirmation, the statements are evidence.

b) And with his statement confirming the payment then would it be taken into consideration?

As above.

A very simple letter.

Your Ref: XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your letter dated XX/XX/XX.

In your letter you state that £XXX.XX is the outstanding amount.

I attach statements to prove that that the outstanding amount was paid on XX/XX/XX.

I look forward to confirmation from you that this matter is now closed.

Yours sincerely

XXXXXX XXXXXX

Comment

Thank you for your reply and apologies for asking same question just wanted to clarify before making a reply to them so I will keep the thread updated with there reply’s

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X