• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Total Tax Claims Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Tax Claims Ltd

Joined this company in 2023 to reclaim the Tax element taken on PPI. This included a contract that on successful claim they get 40% of the money back from Inland revenue. I signed there forms etc. But since August 2023 they have not performed well. In January 2024 they have asked for the HMSO copies of the Actual payment sums showing the tax element which I suppose is for repayment. Today I got tired of their performance as I said that they now advice a Accountant to carry out work. So I have advised today that I was not proceeding with them and return the contract. Currently I have a feeling they have advised HMSO of their interest and any work I may do too get direct contact with HMSO will have a difficulty. Totol Tax Claims Ltd have a bad reputation so I see on the internet
    Tags: None

From my email too Total Tax Claims Ltd asking them to withdraw. This is there reply of today.

Thank you for your email, the contents of which has been noted.

We can confirm we have now sent correspondence to HMRC to remove us from your tax account and so we will no longer be your authorising agent. This means that we would still take our fees from the current payment we have received but we would no longer receive any further payments for yourself in the future.

Please note it can take up to 12 weeks for HMRC to process any correspondence that they receive.

In the event you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope this information was helpful.

Kind regards,
    Ella.

Not sure what they mean on the statement "This means that we would still take our fees from the current payment we have received"

If they have received any money I certainly was not aware.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X