• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA Debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA Debt

Again a family member has raised a question,this lady in question applied for a CC,she was duly accepted and I understand was granted a card,my question is this,are the credit company duty bound to send her a copy of the agreement,(not just the application form) to be signed and returned stating, acceptance of the terms.this came to light when My card Company issued me with the agreement. PS the card dates back to 2007.
    Tags: None

They should send a copy of the Agreement, Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Form.

Comment

echat.thank you so much. I have advised her to send them a sar with £1.00 wait and see the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by DE DOGS View Post
        echat.thank you so much. I have advised her to send them a sar with £1.00 wait and see the reply.
        What I would say, is that they will only hold info for at least 6 years, but might have longer.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

What I would say, is that they will only hold info for at least 6 years, but might have longer.
          Hm. The lady has asked if the SAR should be sent to the Debt Buyers, or the original lender.?

Comment

Originally posted by DE DOGS View Post

Hm. The lady has asked if the SAR should be sent to the Debt Buyers, or the original lender.?
            Original lender.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

Original lender.
              ECHAT,Thank you so much,message now passed on. Have a great day,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X