• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My ex wants to stop paying me pension sharing !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex wants to stop paying me pension sharing !

My ex is going back to Court again!. He wants the court to discharge the Order for pension sharing. At the end of 2020 everything was finally settled arrears and payments (or at least so I thought)! My ex has now come out of the woodwork bleating poverty! He has tried this on more than one occasion. He is now making a false accusation against me stating that I wrote to.him.stating that I didn't want his money. He sent the letters which are fake to the solicitors I had at the time. I knew nothing about these letters until my solicitors contacted me. He is trying to vilify me for something that he did. I feel he is on very dodgy ground with this as the accusation is false. At the hearing before last he failed to make connection within the time slot, I have been told that he could be held in default this could be ruled upon and his application thrown out of court. I have seen his witness statement which nearly all of it is a pack of lies. I am preparing another statement in response to his witness statement. Do you agree that he could be on dodgy ground.
    Tags: None

I attended a remote hearing yesterday, which I can only describe as awful. My ex was demanding £400 of my payment which I know he is doing out of spite, I would not accept his offer of £270 I met him half way rather reluctantly as the judge said if I would not agree to something I would need to submit bank statements etc. I felt as though I was cornered. My ex was trying to say that he didn't have enough to manage which I do not believe. The judge seemed to be on his side. I think the judge and my ex are tarred with the same brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawcenter23
      It seems that your ex-husband's attempt to discharge the Order for pension sharing is based on false accusations and potentially fraudulent documents. Given the false nature of the accusation and the possibility that he may be held in default for failing to meet the required deadlines, he indeed appears to be on shaky ground.

It's crucial to present a clear and factual response in your statement, highlighting the inaccuracies in his witness statement and providing any evidence you may have to counter his claims. Additionally, consult with your legal representation to ensure a strong and accurate presentation of your case during the court proceedings.

Ultimately, the strength of your case will depend on the evidence and legal arguments presented during the hearing. If his accusations are proven false, it could work in your favor in maintaining the previously settled Order for pension sharing.
      Thanks for getting back to me.My ex submitted a quote for dental treatment these are photocopies he has not had any dental work done. I do know in the 23 years we were married he only went to the dentist once. I do not believe for one minute that his witness statement is true. My account is far different than his. I felt the judge was on his side and had a rather couldn't careless attitude towards me. The judge said I would "just have to live with it" meaning tough. I am in time (I have three months) to lodge a complaint about the judge. He put me in a corner that I could not get out of. I wonder if there is anybody who could tell whether the documents are fake or not. The alleged dental quote is impossible to read. Thanks Rosie500

Comment

The hearing on the 30th January was nothing short of horrendous! My ex has accused me false!y of writing to him stating that I didn't want his money and what he could do.with it.At the hearing he .are out he couldn't manage on the money he had wanted some of the money I need to live on. He has held these letters over me, the judge bulldozed me into a corner I felt very intimidated. I have however sent my witness statement again along with my views on the proceedings and asked for a judge to look it over. My ex knew the court would not discharge the Order so he made his finances a smokescreen to.nice his true motive. Not a very smart thing to do. I feel he will find himself in very hot water very shortly. I hope the court bans him from making any further applications and that things are returned to normal.

Rosie500

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X