• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Claim Overdales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liberty24 View Post
    They have not sent the default notice as far as I can see. The PayPal credit agreement looks all ok, it was signed up online.
    Make a note that the 'Default Notice' hasn't been sent.

Comment

Hello. Thank you. Have gone through the SAR again this morning. I was incorrect about how many paypal credit agreements they sent, they have sent 7 of the same agreement, not sure why.
      Looking through the information they have got wrong is as follows:
      the statement balance they say is over 3000. It states around 690. The last 3 transactions are correct with the dates and amounts as is listed on the statement which is hard to read as it is so small but they match.
      The last payment date: they list as 28/11/21 however this is incorrect it was 3/8/21.
      The agreement start date they list as 5/2/19. This is incorrect it was 6/3/19.
      There is no default notice or notice of assignment.

Comment

Hello. Have received a general form of judgement or order. It states " you have failed to file the directions questionnaire " however I didn't receive anything before this letter. I now have 7 days to file the questionnaire. However the letter is dated the 6th of March. Am going to ring the court today to see how long I have to respond. Any advice would be appreciated

Comment

Hello. Have received a general form of judgement or order. It states " you have failed to file the directions questionnaire " however I didn't receive anything before this letter. I now have 7 days to file the questionnaire. However the letter is dated the 6th of March. Am going to ring the court today to see how long I have to respond. Any advice would be appreciated
          Here is information on filling in the Directions Questionnaire -

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...uestionnaire//

It's fairly straightforward. You want Mediation, but haven't received all the requested documentation.

You can email it to the Court - ccbcaq@justice.gov.uk

Make sure you send a copy to the Creditors solicitors, make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Comment

OK have filled out the questionnaire. Just wondering how to provide evidence of their mistakes and the lack of documentation sent by them.

Comment

OK have filled out the questionnaire. Just wondering how to provide evidence of their mistakes and the lack of documentation sent by them.
              You can write on the DQ that you haven't received all the requested documentation.
              In a 'nutshell', you may have Mediation, then Witness Statement (wondering how to provide evidence of their mistakes and the lack of documentation sent by them) and Hearing. What you should be doing now, is gathering information, building your case.

Comment

Hello. Just received an email stating my defence has been struck out. Am on the phone to the court to find out why. Just wondering what I should do next

Comment

Hello. Just received an email stating my defence has been struck out. Am on the phone to the court to find out why. Just wondering what I should do next
                  Email the Court summarizing what's happened.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X