• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Illegal Eviction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Eviction

I was Illegally Evicted from a property in Derby the landlord said that I had a month to leave, I had 2 months by law, I have had other property problems with
    houseshares, bad conditions, and house shares my property was left behind in Derby. How do I claim for compensation, and get the company struck off any help would be great cheers.
    Tags: None

duplicate post

Comment

Duplicate thread has been deleted. This is the one to post on.
      If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Cheers wasn't sure which part to put it in

Comment

Any help or advice on the matter?

Comment

So you left even if the correct notice was not given? It is hard to see what compensation you could claim now - was any desposit returned and was it put in a scheme?

Comment

No deposit was returned, the company was called, Capital Care Investments Ltd Oliver Scott illegally evicted me, I found everything unfair.

Comment

How exactly were you evicted? What exactly happened?
                Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

I was contacted by Oliver Scott from Capital Care Investments Ltd, who told me that I had a month to leave, very dodgy company people left other properties and left there belongings behind very dodgy company, when I phoned up Mr Scott he told me to stop harassing him very dodgy company?

Comment

That doesn't really answer the question. Was it the end of the fixed term? If not was a S21 or S8 issued. Or did this person just tell you to go? Whatever happened you left and other than taking action for non return of a deposit I do not really see what more can be claimed at this stage. If the company is a professional letting agent of any kind then you could report them to their professional body or raise a complaint with the council housing officer? Perhaps someone else will have more suggestions for you.

Comment

I was just told to go no section 21 notice.

Comment

You therefore did not need to leave. Info as my previous post.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X