• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA group reconstituted CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRA group reconstituted CCA

I would like to ask if anyone can check my reconstituted CCA.
    Tags: None

Not if you don't post it up!

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Will add photos of CCA.

Comment

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but can’t upload the photo, any help please?

Comment

Possibly too large or something.
          Put it on a hosting site such as IMGUR and post link here

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/0hGbDHi

Comment

Hope that’s the link will work.

Comment

That is a full Barclaycard CCA.

What you need to do is check that it contains all the same information that was included in the original agreement, e.g. your correct details, the interest rates are as in the original, and all the financial and other information are the same.
                In other words that reconstituted document should be identical to the original, altho' your signature will be missing.

Only you can do that!

Comment

Thank you.
                  I don’t have it (original) CCA.
                  Barclays not respond to my SAR request so can’t compare that.
                  My account was opened in 2011 and my credit agreement showing Barclays Bank UK PLC. How it's possible that the alleged account was opened in 2011, when the alleged original creditor wasn't incorporated until August 2015 ? How I can find out what is correct? I have all of my statements from 2011 and there is Barclays Bank PLC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kasia;n1653088]Thank you.
                    I don’t have it (original) CCA.
                    Barclays not respond to my SAR request so can’t compare that.

So who sent you the reconstituted agreement?
                    When did you send the SAR to Barclays?
                    If over a month ago send them an email reminder giving them a week to respond otherwise you will be making a complaint to ICO

My account was opened in 2011 and my credit agreement showing Barclays Bank UK PLC. How it's possible that the alleged account was opened in 2011, when the alleged original creditor wasn't incorporated until August 2015 ? How I can find out what is correct? I have all of my statements from 2011 and there is Barclays Bank PLC.

Seems not correct!
                    You could check the interest rates etc shown in the reconstituted CCA against your first statement

Comment

1- Reconstituted CCA from PRA Group.
                      2- SAR request February 2023 , couple of months ago I phone them up with complain about SAR ( have date, time a name of the person who took it complain over the phone) still received nothing.
                      3- Interest seems correct ( with statement from 2011 )
                      4 - Statements 2011-2017 Barclays Bank PLC
                      5- Statement from 2018 Barclays Bank UK plc ( not sure why)

6 - Reconstituted CCA from PRA:

- Barclaycard Condition Credit Card Agreement ( Barclays Bank PLC )
                      - Credit Card Agreement ( base ) ( Barclays Bank UK PLC , not sure why)
                      - No date or credit limit shows on agreement, is that correct?
                      - Barclays Bank UK PLC sold debt to PRA group.

I’m mixed up with all of that and not sure what to do next.
                      Thank you for answering my question and your help.

Comment

The lack of a credit limit on the CCA is not important, nor does it have to include a signature box, signature nor the date of signature from your original agreement.

Whilst the name of the original creditor is incorrect, as soon as that is brought to their attention, PRA will issue an amended reconstituted CCA.
                        So you don't want to tell them it is incorrect!
                        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Ok. I guess that PRA will issue court claim soon. What else shall I do in the meantime?

Comment

At this stage i can't say because 1) this area is not one in which i have any expertise and 2) you haven't told us what is happening!
                            You have only asked about a reconstituted CCA.

Perhaps posting up a fuller account of your position will get more response

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X