• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How do i punish my neighbor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i punish my neighbor?

Official letter of condemnation and persecution

A manipulative, shameless neighbor filled with hate started construction of his home in January 2022, and it blocks sunlight, creating shadows on my property. We've owned our home since the 1960s. Numerous attempts have been made (by legal and non-legal means). Not withstanding, our efforts were met with an incincere non-cooperative response. They failed to meet our just request of halting construction. City Hall claims their project meets the city's regulatory guidelines. devastated, we sought legal help from a lawyer, even though he was totally useless. He only told us to simply 'talk to your neighbor' and offered no further ideas, claiming even if we won in court, compensation would be insultingly small (several thousand bucks). Due to the enormous amount of stress of our struggle, my old mother had developed a medical neurotic condition. She is still under cure, and the total treatment cost is expected to be over $500,000.

We are determined to continue seeking a formal apology and financial payment from our neighbor, as well as a written promise to never,ever repeat the same actions in the future.
    Tags: None

Sorry. This forum deals with the English legal system. Sounds like you are in.Americr.

Comment

mgacn2grunsr

This UK forum often gets confused by search engines with a US forum with a very similar name. The two sites are unconnected, the similarity in names is just coincidence.

Is this US site the one you were searching for? https://legalbeagle.com/
      All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X