• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoplifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifting

Hi
    I accused as shoplifters yesterday from asda the amound of good is 38 pound i feel shame on my self this was first time the security gard check my beg he got my passport and driving licence he took pictures of my self with stolen things he gave me form to sign and said I m banned in asda they also took my name mobile number email eddress so they will send any letter to my house?? And it will reflect on my DBS as I m working in social firm. Please reply I m so tensed before leave the store I pay the amount which item I stole.
    Tags: None

Hi CHIKOO

Welcome to LB

Firstly try to calm down. What might happen is that they will more then likely send speculative invoices that you should not pay. There will be at least 3. If they kept the items or you've paid for the items, then you haven't stolen anything. I believe it won't effect your DBS.

When you think about it, do something that will stop you thinking about it, like play music.

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply one of my friend said they will send dwf latter to my house but the thing is I m gonna change the property on this Sunday. So my question is in how many days I will get dwf or any kind of latter

Comment

your solution is to have your post redirected https://www.royalmail.com/personal/r...il/redirection

Comment

OK so after this I get all the mails on my new address

Comment

yep!

Comment

What will happen if you pay the fine ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarapara View Post
                What will happen if you pay the fine ?
                Answered on your thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X