• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Highview parking parking charge issued after 39 days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highview parking parking charge issued after 39 days

I have received a parking charge issued on Warrington hospital for my vehicle. I was not the driver but the car was allegedly parked in a disabled bay. Given the notice claims to be issued in accordance with the British parking association rules am i correct in thinking it is out of time? Date of alleged offence 21st April 2023 Notice issued 30th May 2023 arrived today 6th June 2023. Any help/advice greatly received.
    Tags: None

tag charitynjw
    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Originally posted by ULA View Post
      Thanks ULA
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by ganganvince View Post
        I have received a parking charge issued on Warrington hospital for my vehicle. I was not the driver but the car was allegedly parked in a disabled bay. Given the notice claims to be issued in accordance with the British parking association rules am i correct in thinking it is out of time? Date of alleged offence 21st April 2023 Notice issued 30th May 2023 arrived today 6th June 2023. Any help/advice greatly received.
        Was there a windscreen PCN issued?
        If not, & only a postal Notice to Keeper was issued, it is way out of time for keeper liability re a privately owned vehicle.
        Is it leased/hired? Company vehicle?
        Also, the Notice might not be issued under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4 provisions.
        Could you post up all you've received, front & rear where applicable, redact personal identifiers but leave all times & dates visible.
        Legible photos of the relevant site signs would also be good.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/USsmrEGmbXmugQ7d7

That's all I have recieved it says on notice a parking charge notice was issued at time but driver assures me there wasn't I have been on website that shows pics of car front and rear but no sign of a ticket. Also the option of a reduced payment is not available even though notice was only issued 12 days ago.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ganganvince; 11th June 2023, 15:13:PM.

Comment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gXQDTKUrC4yyvriVA
            and the rear
            Last edited by ganganvince; 11th June 2023, 15:42:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ganganvince View Post
              https://photos.app.goo.gl/USsmrEGmbXmugQ7d7

That's all I have recieved it says on notice a parking charge notice was issued at time but driver assures me there wasn't I have been on website that shows pics of car front and rear but no sign of a ticket. Also the option of a reduced payment is not available even though notice was only issued 12 days ago.
              Screenshot 2023-06-11 160553.jpg

Comment

If it were me I'd SAR Highview for all data held.
                Request that the appeal window is extended pending receipt of the evidence.
                Get proof of sending.

Did you manage to take photos of the signs?
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I haven't managed to get pics yet as I live no where near there have appealed on the grounds it is out of time and the evidence suppied does not indicate that a screen ticket was applied will lat you know how they respond. Thanks for your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X