• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IVA & redundancy help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVA & redundancy help

I’m hoping someone can help.

im posting this on behalf of my mum she’s had an ova set up for a while now and hasn’t had any problems. In February she was made redundant and had her redundancy payment shortly after she was actually very fortunate she had another job lined up almost immediately less pay which the Iva was unhappy with but she took the job.
    at the time she had told them about the redundancy immediately well before she had the payment they told her she didn’t need to pay it yet and they would contact her too let her know how much she needed to give them from her redundancy.
    a couple of weeks ago she spoke to her Iva manager who said that was never the case and they wanted the money immediate still never gave her a figure and today they have contacted her told her that she is ignoring there phone calls which isn’t the case she hasn’t had any missed calls voicemails etc and she had 2 weeks too pay £7000.
    as it stands if she was too continue paying her Iva she has 38 months left it would equate to £4750.
    as it stands she’s had too pay out fixing her car and also topping up her wage out of her redundancy pay as she is struggling with bills now she’s on a lower wage, make her short of the £7000 by roughly £1200 she did explain this too them and they told her it wasn’t there problem and she had 2 weeks to pay it.

is there anything we can do to help the situation even if my sisters and myself help her out to find the missing £1200 I doubt we would find it all, she’s sick with worry on what they will do as she’s been so transparent with them and never missed any of the payments.

thank you
    Tags: iva

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X