• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New build garage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New build garage

Hi purchased after downsizing a Barratts new build. With garage. Plan requested were refused.my Solictor requested garage sizes… refused. However brochure states garages are single brick built and not suitable for storage.
    I moved in, my standard car size does not fit thru the door. If it
    dud then due to 4 pillars inside a mini or smart car would struggle to get out! I bought my home with intent to use the garage to house my car. It’s unfit for storage… so what have I paid for?? I would not have purchased if I knew the garage was for show! Not fit for purpose! Investigations find Barrats
    5 years back we’re doing the same! Some people were compensated.,lesson not learnt they are still at it!
    The last straw for me alongside a catalogue of build errors!
    I downsized fir ease of mind which have turned into the biggest nightmare! 6 months in im struggling!
    Any suggestions on my legal rights
    Tags: None

Sorry, but you sound to have bought something you anticipated would be too small, persisting despite your doubts.

Comment

Would the new build guarantee they talk about be any help?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X