• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

False accusations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False accusations

My partner and I sadly parted company on new years day During our 4 + years together I was constantly mentally abused
    She is now claiming I'm a rapist,and that I sexually abused her
    I'm at my wit's end as what to do ?
    Tags: None

Sorry you have this issue. Claiming how? Talking to friends? Social media?

Comment

As Islandgirl says, you really need to provide more details. Has she raised a complaint with the police? or sort help from anyone else?

Comment

She using social media, Facebook and her enablers are involved with general chat in and around the town I live in I get to hear,it's not nice when a person I vaguely know comes up to Me and calls me a sex abuser
        I'm not aware of any police involvement however personally I'd gladly welcome it
        My conscience is 100% clear
        She alleges she is getting professional help
        That I welcome and asked her to do so many times in the past
        she claims the doctor she saw called me a peadophile ?
        I find that difficult to believe from someone in that profession
        Resulting in late night phonecalls to me with the number withheld and constantly screaming "peado" down the phone at me

Comment

What you need to do is gather evidence, record calls, screenshots of social media, keep a diary of 'run in's' with locals etc. It sounds like a campaign against you, that could be 'harassment'. When you've got this evidence, take it to the police. If the allegations she is making are false, that is what you are saying, they can be countered with evidence.

I've asked for the threads to be merged.

Comment

Unfortunately as the split became more bitter and personal
            I spoke with my doctor who put me in contact with an organisation dealing with mental health issues I was advised to rid all txt msg etc which regretable I have erased most of it
            I have screenshots of recent activities
            but unfortunately the past correspondence via WhatsApp and messenger have been deleted
            I'm not using my Facebook account ATM as again the advice given was to stay away

Comment

Originally posted by Burntclay View Post
              Unfortunately as the split became more bitter and personal
              I spoke with my doctor who put me in contact with an organisation dealing with mental health issues I was advised to rid all txt msg etc which regretable I have erased most of it
              I have screenshots of recent activities
              but unfortunately the past correspondence via WhatsApp and messenger have been deleted
              I'm not using my Facebook account ATM as again the advice given was to stay away
              I could be wrong, but depending on the type of device you have, text messages and WhatApp / messenger can be recovered, but worth doing to help gather evidence.
              Just Google, 'how to recover deleted messages on XXXXXXXX etc.

Comment

I'm not the most techy guy however I'll attempt to recover such over the weekend,I do have a few screenshots on my phone Can I share them here ?

Comment

I'm not the most techy guy however I'll attempt to recover such over the weekend,I do have a few screenshots on my phone Can I share them here ?
                  It should be possible to recover, take your time doing it.

No, not a good idea. best to summerize what is said using XXXXX as appropriate replacements. Don't identify anyone, just use 'R' said this, 'J' said this.

Comment

One minute it's"I'm sorry" etc etc The next minute it's abusive

Comment

One minute it's"I'm sorry" etc etc The next minute it's abusive
                      Just in that, you could say there is some 'confusion'.

Comment

It all to do with her mind and mood swings

Comment

I attempted to recover deleted whattsapp msg For some reason I only got all I already had in the chat ?

Comment

I attempted to recover deleted whattsapp msg For some reason I only got all I already had in the chat ?
                            What device have you got? Did you follow any online guides?

Comment

I use an android device However soon after the break up and the abusive phone calls I got myself a new SIM card and number

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X