• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Service

Dear all, Sometimes in October i Hired a car and drove to a shopping Mall with my kids, whilst I was driving to park in the car park there one of my kids started to Choke on grapes lucky i found a parking space and quickly pulled in there got him out in panic to sort him out whilst and tried to look for a first aider, anyway he was fine and we went into the mall. 2 weeks later i got a letter from the car hire firm saying they have passed my details to MET for a parking fine. I got a letter about a month later saying i owed a fine for not parking my car within the BAY at the car park, The car was out of line less that a feet when i saw the pictures they sent and it was not obstructing any other car parking space or cars. So I appealed to MET parking service and this was what i wrote to them
    (The reason for appealing the PNC is because on this day whilst I drove into the car park one of my sons started to choke on grape and was out of breath and because he requires an urgent medical attention I had to park the car quickly and looked for a first aider. I tried my best as you can say to ensure the car was parked well even though my son was choking and needed urgent medical assistance Kindly consider this reasons as a compelling and compassionate reasons considering the fact that I was only few meters away and I wasn’t actually blocking any one or taking up any other car parking space and I didn’t know until today when I saw the pictures that the car was few meters away from the line. And to point out I did pay my car parking ticket before I drove out of the car park)

I the got a response which i have attached here to say they refused my appeal and to go appeal to POPLA.

Is there anyone here who can help me with the Appeal or advise on what to do. Any suggestion and response will be appreciated

Tags: None

What's wrong with these people? is this what has become of this so-called country? Get the money no matter what the problem is, if this had become more serious my bet is they would have sent the fine although it is not a fine just get the money my thought are, what a disgusting attitude.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X