• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed please

Received a Pcn which signage is very vague from alliance parking uk. Submitted an appeal and got their auto response denying it. Do I have any next steps available to me as it’s very dodgy. I was obstructed by the agent to delay the time to take it over 10 minutes and signage was deliberately misleading
    Tags: None

Please post up copies of 1) redacted PCN 2) signage 3) your appeal

Comment

The appeal is on their website. But I replied that the sign was on the side of the road which even had the name of the property I was dropping my son off at in the back ground. I had noted the sign and parked in a V signed bay on the other side of the road. I was there for 10 minutes and when I returned I called out to the traffic agent who was taking a picture of the sign away from my car saying excuse me. He ignored me for 1-2 minutes until he had taken all his pictures. He stood in my way preventing me getting into my car. He then said it was too late. The appeal reply was 100% automated and no attempt to consider their poor signage was made. This is clearly a classic example of deliberately luring people to park believing it is linked to one property yet they represent another.
      Attached Files

Comment

Do you not have a copy of your appeal?
        Did you identify the driver?
        Did you give them your address?
        ​​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​​Knowing Llanelli and Swansea I was bemused by the address;
        Pottery street is in Llanelli
        Llais Tawe is in Swansea
        ​​​​​​​SA1 2DR is in yet another part of Swansea
        As it is you can still argue the ticket does not comply with The protection of Freedoms Act 2012 schedule 4 7(a) in that it does not correctly specify the location, but having appealed already you might not find that accepted as a defence

Also note that where the make of vehicle is required the notice states "mini" . That is not a make but a model.

Comment

Am speaking to SCC about what authority this company have and what appeal process they agreed to have with SCC as it is not an appeal if they reply with an auto message.

Comment

SCC / swansea city council?

Found pottery street in Swansea, at Llais Tawe, but they still have a wrong postcode.
            (I happen to know the one in llanelli because if I go to watch the Scarlets my wife has to go shopping!)

If you parked in one of the smaller bays where there is no signage, certainly continue with an appeal as it looks like part of the public highway.
            there are no delineation marks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X