• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking ticket - Debt recovery plus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking ticket - Debt recovery plus

Good afternoon,
    I have recently received a letter from debt recovery plus stating that I owe £170 for a smart parking ticket from back in April and I have previously ignored previous letters. I have not had any previous letters and been at the same address since said ticket was issued.

when I have logged online to the smart parking website to appeal it states that the issue happened in April and the issue date was the end of June.

At the time I was visiting a pub for tea and must not have put my reg into the monitor at reception. I wild not have had an issue with paying the fine; however how can I be expected to pay a final notice fine or £170 when this is the first time I have heard of even receiving a ticket ?!!

Any help appreciated.

thanks !
    Tags: None

So edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be surmised.

Post up the original PCN suitably redacted but leaving dates

Comment

I did not receive a pcn from them in the first place just a letter from the debt place. When I looked at the letter it stated smart eye parking and the appeal button on their site. Allowed me to look at the following details.
      Attached Files

Comment

So is the PCN in the items along the bottom? Smart Eye Parking ??? That's a new one

Did you see the comments about editing?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X