• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim Business centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County court claim Business centre

Hi would like some advice please my wife received a county court claim from High view parking limited for over staying the time limit which 2 hours 30 minutes in a retail outlet in 2019 Right or wrong there were numerous company’s requesting payment but these were never acted upon. The car is no longer registered to her two things she was not driving and also registered disabled we can not see why she should accept the claim thanks for any help
    Tags: None

more info on actual event please maybe ostell may be able to advise?

Comment

9FAE9A35-BE35-4264-BC18-6092556CF989.jpeg Hi my wife has been issued a County court business claim
      we over stayed in a retail park by maybe 20 minutes the time limit was 2:30min we have Ignored all previous letters requested and payment for over staying time was looking it it is worth rejecting the claim as one my wife was not driving and is registered disabled they have requested roughly £239 is it worth trying to reject if possible thanks.

Comment

You have to respond to the claim. Ignore and you lose. Acknowledge the claim. This gives you 30 days from the date of issue to prepare your defence.

SAR to the parking company to get all the details that they hold about you. They have 30 days to provide this.

CPR 31.14 request to the solicitor to request all the documents that they intend to use in court. As they must have them to hand then you require details by return or in any case within 7 days of receipt of the request. Templates on this page in the Shortcuts Panel.

Even if your wife was not driving they can claim the charges from the keepr of the car under Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012. They have to comply with the terms in order to claim.

Have youo any of the documents?

Comment

I received to claim on Friday I have no other documents

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X